Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A fast Year PAST..

In YHHB fun camp `10 now... seeing how my beloved batch of sec 4 now have graduated:) i feel damm happy for them.. although they will still join the alumni, seeing them will be very little now, :( . Nostalgic feeling come across . during the POP, i remember it wasnt just very long ago before my graduation, and now it is my juniors turn... Things are so different now, i just wish i can turn back the time, and attend to my mistakes and the things i missed before. Now that they have graduated, i feel weird .. like a lost in prupose in life, it seems as if.. the world really just start afresh again. looking at others things now..

I really dun wan this night to end, cause the following day, it will just be different !! very different!!. E ven in the alumni, thing are changing so drastically, i really hate changes .. it stops someone from being able to acheive what he got..

I also realise that, my surrounding is getting smaller and smaller, i am loosing trust and close friendship with the old people, ... ultimately maybe is just me, but i really felt a sense of lost .. and isloation in everything i do now, . I wanna shout and ahre it someone.. but who will sincerly listen?